I started the fall semester of school today. I am majoring in Health Information Technology and this is my first semester in the actual program. I am a little nervous because it will be a lot of new topics whereas my previous semesters I was familiar with a lot of the content because they were classes I took twenty years ago. It’s going to be hard to eat healthy on my school days. I just don’t have time for lunch so I am starving when I get home. Since we can’t have food in the classroom I will have to eat some snacks on our breaks.
Juggling a family and school is a challenge. I am so lucky to have help with Katie and I couldn’t do this without the help from Nana, Papa, and Mimi!!!!
It’s Friend Makin’ Monday. Copy and paste the questions on your blog with your answers, then put the link on http://www.alltheweigh.com’s comments. We can take a look at everyone’s responses and learn a little bit about your fellow bloggers.
1. Will you vote in the upcoming presidential election? Yes!
2. Do you say curse words? I used to swear a lot but since becoming a mom I have tried to cut back and never swear around my daughter.
3. Have you ever kissed a stranger? Yes. I was much younger and most likely drunk.
4. If you could choose to meet only one fellow blogger in person right now who would you choose?
5. What is the most inappropriate pick-up line that anyone has ever used on you? “I am so stressed out and I’m sure you know how to relieve my stress” and he grabs his “package”
See ya loser!
6. Do you sing in the shower? Only if I am home alone. But in the car I sing with Katie.
7. How often do you get drunk? I don’t since I had my daughter.
8. Have you ever been fired from a job? Yes, I got fired from a pizza store but I really don’t know why.
9. Were you popular in high school? I wasn’t popular but I was in orchestra and an athletic trainer so I had many friends. But most of them were not friends that I kept in contact with after high school.
10. Who is your current celebrity crush? Kyle Chandler. I loved him in Friday Night Lights and I was devastated when he blew up on Greys Anatomy.
Don’t forget to link your blog in the comments section. Happy Monday Everyone!!!