A fellow blogger does this on Mondays to connect with other bloggers. We answer a set of question and link it to her blog. If you would like to participate please copy and answer the questions below and provide your own answers. Then link it to my comment section and http://www.alltheweigh.com comment section. Have fun and happy Monday!!
In the Kitchen
1. How often do you cook at home? A lot more than I used to. All but one or two days a week.
2. Do you eat more fresh produce, frozen or canned produce? Prior to the current events in our life I rarely ate veggies but when I did it was canned. Now we eat mostly eat fresh.
3. What are a few unusual staples that can always be found in your kitchen? Low carb, high protein tortillas, Laughing cow cheese, Canadian Peanut butter (not American, has to be from Cananda), and Canadian Ketchup
4. Look in your fridge, then tell us about the healthiest thing in there. Kale for juicing and making Kale chips.
5. Now share the most unhealthy thing in it. Little Debbie Chocolate Peanut butter bars. I am having a new “desire” for these.
6. Do you eat leftovers? All the time but I do get sick of the same thing day after day.
7. Do you use coupons at the supermarket? I should but no
8. How often do you try new recipes? Once a week
9. Do you make grocery lists? Yes. I will stick to the with the exception of a few things
10. If you could buy one food item that would magically be calorie-free, which item would you choose? Chocolate and peanut butter (that’s one food, isn’t it?)