I am in a strange holding pattern. Since starting Weight Watchers I have actually gained more weight. Only I can accomplish that! I lost 30 pounds before starting and I’m sure I’ve hit a plateau but it’s so frustrating. It’s time to remind myself why I want to lose this weight and restructure to kick the weight loss back in:
- I want to go to Cedar Point with our little ladybug in a year or two and actually ride the rides.
- I want to see a concert and not stress about possibly being too big for the seats.
- I want to run and play with our little ladybug.
- I don’t want our little ladybug to be embarrassed to have me around her school and friends because I am the fattest mom in the school.
- I don’t want to be jealous of my husband’s 100 pound weight loss this year!!!
- I want to buy clothes in a variety of stores.
- I only want to buy one seat when flying.
- I want to reduce the pain in my feet, knees, neck, and back.
- I don’t want to worry if I will break the furniture or toilet seat at someones house.
- I want to sky dive.
- I want to go horseback riding.
- I want to kayak in the ocean.
I’m sure there are more. I also have to be realistic and understand my back and neck might not improve enough to do some of these. At least I can shoot for it.